Our Big Trip Across the Western US - September 2015
- Western US Trip - Front Page
- Wednesday September 9th - Travel Day - Arrive El Dorado, KS
- Thursday September 10th - Arrive Hurst, TX
- Friday September 11th - Vist Mary Ross and Family
- Saturday September 12th - Travel Day - Arrive Santa Rosa, NM
- Sunday September 13th - Travel Day - Arrive Flagstaff, AZ
- Monday September 14th - Visit the Grand Canyon
- Tuesday September 15th - Travel Day - Arrive Riverside, CA
- Wednesday September 16th - Visit Roger & Nel Bevins and Denny Keeler
- Thursday September 17th - Travel Day - Arrive Sausalito, CA
- Friday September 18th to Sunday Sep. 20th - Visit Brian & Filaree with Gary
- Monday September 21st - Travel Day - Arrive Burns, OR
- Tuesday September 22nd - Travel Day - Arrive Missoula, MT
- Wednesday September 23rd - Travel Day - Arrive Philipsburg, MT
- Thursday September 24th - Visit Gary
- Friday September 25th - Travel Day - Arrive Medora, ND
- Saturday September 26th - Travel Day - Arrive Watertown, SD
- Sunday September 27th - Travel Day - Arrive Estherville, IA
- Monday September 28th - Trip wrap-up
It is hard to summarize a day of good conversation and memories of days gone by in words. But perhaps a picture of Sandy and her Aunt Mary will tell the story where words fail to express the day in Hurst Texas.
Our original plans were to have Pam and Marcia come to their motherís house for a visit but other things got in the way of these plans so we had the entire day with Mary and a lot of catching up on old family stories. We were sorry that the girls could not make it but understand their absence completely and will simply need to make another trip at some point when they can make it as well. We will depart Hurst early on Saturday morning and head for New Mexico fully rested from the first leg of our trip.
If you do not see a menu on the left click here to go to our home page.