We are starting a new project in Estherville, the renovation of the home of Brey's Radio. I have been working on restoring a door that has been part of that building since it was constructed in 1913. I had disconnected the dust control electrical system when I poured the base for the compressor. I needed the dust control unit working for today's work on the door so took time to install the two electrical boxes shown in the picture above. I ran wire from the panel in the picture belwo down to the boxes and hooked up the switched outlet that controls the dust control unit. I also installed an outlet in the box beside the compressor and finished up with a cover for the outlets and the sub-panel.