Today started out with the computer desk project that we did not finish last night. I constructed the drawers and hung the door, then loaded the computer equipment into the cabinet. The project finished up nicely and makes it very easy for us to use the computer. The picture below shows the tower that is located behind a door, all the clutter is hidden.
The rest of the day was spent at the end of a paint brush with my head stuck in the shop base cabinets. I put on nearly a gallon of a very strong odor oil base primer and was only too happy to see this part of the project come to an end. I am not going to apply any other paint to the interior of the cabinets since they will be filled to the brim and behind doors. The primer will seal them up and does add a bit of a finish look. I plan to start filling the cabinets tomorrow night.