You will need to look closely to tell what my projects were tonight. I started by installing face frames on the rest of the base cabinets and then went to work on finishing all the shelves for the cabinets. I cut 11 more shelves to complete the upper cabinets and edged them with pine since they were particle board instead of the solid wood that I had used for the first two thirds of the shelves. I finished the front edge of the the lower cabinet shelves with pine as well. I will need to sand the edges tomorrow before starting to apply the primer. The final project was to sand all the face frames on the lower cabinets.