After a couple days of laying up with a bad wisdom tooth and having it extracted it is time to get back on the project. I was advised by the dental surgeon not to over work myself for a couple days so I decided a good project would be building the cabinet for the shed project. I got the basic cabinet roughed in and the drawers made in pretty short order. I will be fabricating the counter tops later. All of this will be painted to match the walls. The two drawers will provide nice storage for small garden hand tools, a far cry from the boxes Sandy has been using in the old machine shed. This project is ready for preperation for the paint, hopefully this will all happen this weekend.