The primary project tonight was to get the batts ripped from the 1 X 12's and nail them in place. I started on the front and worked around to the back. I need to work on the north end wall tomorrow night and the corner boards. While I was working on this Sandy hauled two loads of crused stone that she pulled out of the dog wood bushes in the front yard. We used this rock to control the grass under these bushes but it was a mess to mow around sowe decided it would be great fill material in front of the shed door. We will be installing a brick platform in front of the door but for now this makes it easier to get into the shed.