Tonight's report covers two nights of work. Tuesday night I applied paint to the inside of the cabinet I primed on Sunday. This was latex paint so it dried up nicely so I got two coats on in a little over an hour. In between coats I installed the pulls on the drawers in the finish room. The white strip below the upper cabinet is the work light I installed on Sunday. Tonight I applied a coat of oil based enamel to the outside of the cabinet. I also nailed a cleat to the wall in the finish room for the wall cabinet to rest on when I hang it this weekend. I marked it with a red arrow since it doesn't show real clearly once I painted it to match the wall.