I am finally rid of the flu that dragged me down for almost 6 weeks, now it is time to get cracking on shop projects before the weather gets nice and I move outdoors to larger projects. So today I jumped into painting the cabinet I built and primed last week. I filled all the nail holes and sanded the primed surfaces. I used latex inside the cabinet and put two coats on the cabinet and then applied the first of two finish coats of oil based enamel to the outside of the cabinets. When I finished cleaning up I unloaded a box of model rockets just to get the feel of how it is going to look when I get set-up.