The day started out hot and humid and continued that way all day. We did have some serious wind shortly after we quit work but eschaped and damage. My first project this morning was laying the top row of brick on the planter by the shed. It was a fast easy project and as soon as they set up a bit I raised the planter to make it level and straight with the building.
As soon as I finished the brck I went to work on back filling the brick area and the apron around it. I laid plastic around the outside and Sandy and I loaded river rock and spread it along the outside of where the brick will be laid. We got all but the west side completed.