Tonight I went back to work on the electrical wiring of the new storage building. I installed an eight foot high output fluorescent fixture in the building and then concentrated on getting the outside light working. I need to complete the wiring on the interior fixture but the outside is wired and working. I do have some reservation about the photoeye I used on this set-up. It was the one I removed from the old machine shed and when I flipped the breaker on the light came on immediately, and it is supposed to have a short delay from power-up to on. Since I did not get the delay I suspect that it might be bad and will need to replace it. But for tonight we have light outside the door. The last picture has nothing to do with building, just another picture of how great the sunsets look from our home.