July is over today, and I am nearly ready for sheet rock. I took this one picture today since looking at pictures of electrical boxes can be boring. This picture shows the backing I installed for two fixtures that will serve as task lighting over the windows where I will build a workbench. I got all the lighting laid out and wired. There will be 9 fixtures on the ceiling for the primary lighting and a couple more for task lighting over specific tools. I also started on the insulation dams for the soffit vents, this time using old soffit material I saved from the house. This material is thin aluminum and was destined for the scrap yard to I thought I'd try it for this use. It is much better than scraps of sheet rock or plywood; it is faster and much easier to handle. I also installed a lot of backing for other fixtures and sheet rock.