I did not put an update to the site last night because the work did not seem worthy of one. But the work was none the less important to getting on with the project. I installed the screen door on Sandy's shed that was in the shop all winter waiting for repairs and then we cleaned the garage portion. This area had become cluttered with material and other items moved from the old shop. Since it was so difficult to work in this mess we took the time needed to get it organized and cleaned up. The pile of plywood arrived from the lumber yard today and tonights project was to haul it down to the shop in the trailer and then to rip it into one foot wide pieces. This is the start of the wall cabinets for the north wall.