The cabinet is beginning to look like a cabinet now that the top has been fabricated. I started the project tonight by completing the missing components including the center support in the center section as well as the runners that I left out so I could install the center supports. I also installed some supports under the counter that don't show with the top in place. The top is a single piece of 3/4 particle board with a built-up edge. I will face this edge with solid wood once it is fastened down. I need to cut a couple slots in the top to accomodate the cross cut guide and I want to mount the vise before fastening the top down.