We had another windy day today, gusts to 50 MPH most of the day so it was not a good day for working on the shed. So instead I went to work on the new shop. I started out by applying another coat of joint cement to the office. This should be the final coat so crown molding is next.
The next picture is doesn't look like much work but I spent nearly an hour getting wire up to the box and then using it to feed another outlet on the north wall of the shop. This outlet is switched on one side for the attic fan and the other side will provide power in the event that I need to work in the attic in the future.